Sep 7, 2016

NEW MUSIC: NICKI MINAJ – ‘THE PINKPRINT FREESTYLE’

After popping on a records for DJ Khaled, DJ Mustard, and urban center Grande, Nicki Minaj is back with some music of her own. The rap queen unleashes “The Pinkprint Freestyle” to cue listeners that no one’s taking her crown. Over Young M.A.’s “Ooouuu,” Meek Mill’s main chick delivers some crowing bars.



“Young ma is that the feminine Jay,” she raps. “I’m a whole, consistent with what retail say / yea, my tours be marketing out on pre-sale day / and, I got the periodic event queen stream, press replay.”

She additionally holds down her man (“Testify for my ni**a to the D.A.’s face”), takes shots at the competition (“I’m dragging these hoes like Harambe did the kid”), shouts out slick Brown and Lil Wayne, and touts her influence.

“Like I didn’t build of these bitches desire a fat ass at some purpose,” laughs Nicki. “Like I didn’t build of these bitches flameflower hair at some purpose.”


Source: rap-up

No comments:

Post a Comment