Oct 10, 2016

Ryan Lochte, Olympic swimmer has proposes to Playboy girlfriend (photos)

  Ryan Lochte 32-year-old who was disgraced in the Olympic swimmer has officially show off!

Ryan proposed to his 25 year old Playboy Playmate girlfriend Kayla Rae Reid yesterday and the excited couple shared photos on Instagram. According to E!, Ryan had escaped in the middle of his Dancing With the Stars rehearsals to pull off the special proposal.

Ryan and Kayla meet at the Los Angeles nightclub 22 January 2016 and later they started dating. People thought Ryan's Olympics scandal could hurt their relationship, but sources told E! it only 
strengthened the pair's bond.

 Ryan recently told USA TODAY Sports:
"My family says, ‘Don't you think it's a little too soon?' I'm like, 'Can you put a time on love? Can you?'" 
 "When I realized this was ‘the one' was when she stuck behind me through this. She still loves me and she's still right there with me."
"From the very first time I met her, everything has like clicked. "That's why I know I can propose to her because everything that's happened and she's been keeping me so positive. She doesn't care about my fame. She doesn't care about anything. All she cares about is me being happy."

Wishing them happy home

No comments:

Post a Comment