Nov 1, 2017

Mother Creates Halloween For Her 3-Year-Old

I have always enjoyed photographing my kids and all of our pets together, my children also love playing dress up so last October I came up with the idea to dress them up in coordinating costumes. We came up with the hashtag #sweetfluffdressup and everyone else loved the pictures as much as we did so we decided to do it again this year!


We had tons of fun coming up with all sorts of fun costume ideas but then photographing them is always a bit of a challenge but so worth it. We live on a small hobby farm and have lots of animals so I try to incorporate different ones in our shoots.

These all bring a smile to my face and I hope you will all enjoy them too, there's nothing like being a kid and playing dress up!
More info: Instagram | YouTube

VIEW MORE BELOW

No comments:

Post a Comment